Are you experienced in working in accounts with the Motor Retail sector?
Are you looking for progression and the chance to develop?
We are seeking an experienced accounts person to join the team at this prestige motor dealership in Croydon as an Assistant Accountant
- Assistant Accountant has responsibility for supporting the Accountant in all accounting functions for the site (s).
- Main duties of the Assistant Accountant will include working depreciation and the fixed asset register, balance sheet reconciliations, controlling the petty cash, maintaining the vehicle ledger, stock work and assisting with month end reports.
- We are looking for a highly motivated individual with excellent organisational, communication and numeracy skills.
- A bright outgoing personality, the ability to work to strict deadlines and an eye for detail are essential, as well as the desire to do a good job.
- You must have recent experience of working in a similar role in an accounts and have a good knowledge of operating computerised systems and spreadsheet applications.
- You will have Motor Retail experience
What You Can Expect
When you join this group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service.
Our client believes that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
- £28,000 - £30,000 Basic Salary
- 23 days holiday
If you want to be part of a genuinely friendly team, work within a superb atmosphere and be led by fantastic managers - please apply now!
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client's requirements.