CRM Data Analyst London £35k - £42k
CRM Data Analyst
About the CRM Data Analyst Role
Are you looking for a role where you get to work for a household name? This is an amazing opportunity to build a career with a company investing in their employees and their digital future.
As the CRM Data Analyst, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the CRM database and campaign management tool. You will also lead key insights that could impact upcoming and future campaigns.
CRM Data Analyst for leading FMCG, who’s responsibilities include;
- Manage and deliver monthly CRM KPI reports and present to senior management
- Be involved in Market Intelligence by working closely with the market research specialists
- Deliver weekly activation reports, determine channel performance and any anomalies
- Work with Campaign managers to own all campaign selections
- Degree in an analytic field (Mathematics/Statistics)
- Strong experience in Excel
- Solid understanding of CRM systems
- Sound analytical and quantitative skills (particularly customer and marketing)
About the Company...
This business has gone from strength to strength and is now a well known brand everywhere. They are the top fully ecommerce website in the groups family. The team are united in striving to achieve and maintain a market leading name in the FMCG space.
Excellent benefits, fantastic culture, career development