Sensor Product Specialist
- Global market leading organisation seek their next Product Specialist to join their well-respected business.
- Established technical leader in their field
- Wide and varied client portfolio
UK - Birmingham, Manchester, London
Product Specialist - Sensors and Instrumentation
The Role of a Product Specialist:
This well respected technical leader in their field are looking for a Product Specialist to join their engineering team. Working closely with the in house commercial sales and manufacturing/production teams this role is fundamental to the smooth running of all full-scale projects. You will be liaising with your client portfolio which will include large blue-chip customers from the food, pharmaceutical, beverage, oil and gas, medical and automotive sectors together with engineering consultants and system integrators.
The Candidate for the Product Specialist Position:
- An in-depth understanding of sensors is essential for this role
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Flexible on background and industry sector
Highly professional organisation who pride themselves on their consultative approach and technical ability. If you are looking to progress and develop your career then please apply.
The Package for the Product Specialist:
- Salary up to £48,000
- Additional Bonus Available - 0% - 21%
- Competitive Benefits Package Including Car Allowance
The position of Product Specialist is home based but you will be covering the UK and candidates living on any major motorway network including Manchester, Birmingham, London, and the surrounding areas will be considered.