Head of Finance
KennedyPearce is working with a Media company based in West London. The business is looking to hire a Head of Finance, this is an exciting position for someone looking to make a move into a more senior role.This role reports into the Finance Director, has 2 direct reports with a larger team underneath. The overall finance team has 35 people.
The main purpose of this role is to drive the monthly reporting process and work closely with the finance teams based worldwide. You will provide regular cash-flow forecasts and analysis to aid planning within the and you'll oversee the transactional teams to ensure the teams are running as smooth as possible.
Other Key Responsibilities include:
- Prepare weekly, monthly and annual cashflow analysis and prepare monthly and quarterly balance sheet variance reports
- Manage the group month end process, ensure that variances reconcile to variances analysed in monthly performance reviews.
- Liaise and support the EMEA finance teams and EMEA external accountants.
- Manage & mentor the teams ensure that monthly actuals are reported accurately and on a timely basis. Oversee Corporate Group forecast & budgets.
- Quarterly review of balance sheet accounts ensuring full understanding of main items.
- To have a broad understanding of the main revenue and cost drivers across the group and provide explanations for any large variances where required.
- Strong accounting knowledge within a large complex organisation will be advantageous.
Please apply to this role if you are:
- QUALIFIED- ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA
- Have an interest in Media or ideally have a strongworking background within the industry
- Excellent Excel, Excellent communicator and would have no problem speaking to non finance people.
- Experience working on SAP implementation will be advantageous