Business Development Consultant; West London
Job title: Business Development Consultant; West London
Department: Sales Department
Responsible to: Regional Sales Manager
Salary: £26kpa plus bonus (Pro Rata) plus fantastic benefits including a Company car
Hours: Monday - Friday - 40 hours p/w
Join one of the fastest growing, vibrant and innovative companies at the forefront of the beauty industry. The International Institute for Anti-Ageing (iiaa) supplies Environ® Skin Care, jane iredale® mineral make-up and Advanced Nutrition Programme™ supplements to thousands of the UK’s premier salons and spas. The success of the iiaa is down to the amazing products and the team of over 160 passionate team members.
The International Institute for Anti-Ageing (iiaa) creates skin that is healthy from the inside out. Powered by our core philosophy of FEED FORTIFY FINISH™, we partner with a vast network of therapists and professional beauty salons across the UK and Ireland. Our experienced and highly skilled staff are fiercely passionate in the pursuit of excellence, promoting the highest levels of knowledge, training and innovation for our brands and business services.
We innovate. We challenge. We transform skin health. So if you have huge enthusiasm, thrive on being given responsibility and want to work with great products that make a difference to people’s lives we can offer you a job you won’t find anywhere else.
You will be integral in supporting our wonderful stockists to grow their business with the iiaa through both hosting exciting in-salon events and by holding strategic business meetings. You will need to be flexible and adaptable as the variety in this role means you will be wearing a range of hats. On a day to day basis you will be hosting events either focused on Skincare, Makeup or Nutrition using state-of-the-art visia imaging equipment/hosting make up one to ones/lessons. You will work closely with your wonderful team to ensure your stockists success and in turn the continued development of your region.
- To develop existing business within the area through hosting daily events and holding business meetings
- Build customer loyalty and support
- Work collaboratively as part of team to deliver excellence in customer service
- Effective diary management to ensure maximum efficiency
- To attend supervision, training and meetings as and when required
- Any other jobs around the iiaa that may be deemed necessary
- A positive can-do attitude; we believe in having a positive and optimistic attitude about everything we do because it inspires others to have the same
- Experience in Skincare and/ or Makeup application and retail
- A passion for the Beauty industry and beauty products
- Strong business acumen and experience in a business supporting role
- At least 4 years of sales experience working in a range of challenging and varied environments
- Experience in a range of sales techniques including transactional sales, relationship sales and solution sales
- The ability to build quick and effective rapport with both end users and business owners
- A flexible character with the ability to adapt to working in a variety of different environments
- Organised and effective at managing your own time and diary
- Driven and determined to meet targets
- Confident in using your own initiative
- Confidence in advising salon owners and their teams on how to successfully grow their business
- A real team player
- Experience in a field based role is desirable
- Full Manual Drivers Licence
The iiaa offers you a very excellent working environment with enthusiastic colleagues who get along very well, communicate and co-operate with each other. The working climate is informal, but we work hard. Next to good terms of employment the iiaa offers you the opportunity to work in a responsible and challenging job within a dynamic, international and ambitious environment. We are all proud to be part of the iiaa; we all share the same passion and dedication to the company and embrace all of our differences in cultural backgrounds and skills.
- Position to thrive. Whether you’re early in your career or an experienced professional, the iiaa provides you with everything you need to excel in your job and for personal growth. You will be actively encouraged to increase your skillset and to attend relevant events
- Huge discount on our fabulous products, plus an allowance to spend each month
- Discounts on treatments in our flagship salon, Skin3
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays, rising the longer you stay with us
- Workplace Pension Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Flexible Working, Free Eye Test, to name just a few…..
- Recommend a Friend Scheme
- Christmas Shutdown to spend with your loved ones
- Private Health Care after two years - because we care about your health!
If you feel you fit within the iiaa team spirit and you can bring talent, innovation and enthusiasm to our workforce then please email your CV and covering letter to: Gemma Taylor; iiaa Recruitment Consultant.