Clark James is proud to be representing a superb opportunity to join an IFA/Wealth Manager as a Mortgage Administrator.
The business is currently going from strength strength and this is a newly created opportunity for the successful candidate.
Responsibilities for the role of Mortgage Administrator:
- To act as first point of contact via telephone to any external calls
- To act as first point of contact for any visitors to the Company premises
- Liaise with advisers, product providers and clients via telephone, letter and email on associated administration
- Proactively participate in team meetings and agree actions where appropriate
- Ensure work flow is completed in a timely manner
- Accurately scan documentation on to the Homeline Drives
- Process new business - updating back office system with case, scanning of documents, providing supporting docs to lenders as appropriate
- Submit online applications
- Track progress of business with lender / provider obtaining updates when required
- Produce invoice for broker fees and issuing to clients
- Research and Paraplanning support to employed advisers
- Process general administration requests within service levels
- Deal with daily servicing post and update company systems as appropriate
- Action daily tasks in accordance with company standards
- Writing suitability reports for advisor approval
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading IFA who also deal with pensions and investments. Opportunities to learn and take qualifications are available within this role as is a long term career opportunity.
Please apply for an immediate response.