We are currently seeking an experienced Internal Sales Executive / Account Manager with previous experience gained from a printing or ticketing background to join our well known and respected Sussex based client.
The role involves managing existing business, generating new business and building long term relationships with customers.
Duties to include
- To handle all in-bound orders of printer / scanner hardware, software and peripherals in support of venue ticketing operations. Generating sales quotations and sales orders and sending to the customer.
- To handle all in-bound orders of ticket stock in support of venue ticketing operations. Account managing the job production with the client to completion.
- Lead generation of business opportunities from defined warm lists of contacts. Will involve out-bound sales calls and emails.
- To assist in managing in-bound calls to the office. Directing enquiries to the relevant personnel.
- To attend sales conferences and events
- To manage the set-up for conferences as directed by the General Manager.
- To carry out on-site account management visits to customers, fulfilling contract terms to those defined in the agreement.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced sales professional preferably from a printing background who has a passion for building relationships with all sectors. You will have a 'can do' attitude, excellent customer focus and be highly motivated to succeed. A strong technical background, excellent organisational and administration skills and the ability to influence is essential.
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.