Assistant Management Accountant
A great time to be part of the Outsourcing team of an established and growing chartered accountancy firm in the role of Assistant Management Accountant based in Lewes East Sussex.
There is a real drive to currently expand and develop this service line so be assured you'll be very busy!
- Possibly AAT qualified or actively studying
- Be currently working in an accountancy firm or have previous experience within a firm
- Produce management accounts and bookkeeping duties for a variety of clients
- A knowledge of the farming industry would an advantage
- Competent with various accounting packages to include Sage, Quickbooks and Xero
- Confident in your accounting skills in a busy and demanding role
- Able to work on your own initiative sometimes without supervision
- Good communication skills both internally and externally
The salary on offer will depend on your experience and qualifications so your expectations will be discussed on application. The range advertised should therefore be seen as a guide.
To discuss this further please contact David Waddell or Alice Hardy.Harvey John Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.