Power Supply Technician Technician and Group leader roles
Our well established Thanet based client is looking to recruit a Power Supply Technician to work within a very busy team. This is an exceptional opportunity for a suitably experienced Technician
Your role will be to carry out preventative and corrective maintenance of the Electrical Network Equipment in compliance with the MOR's to ensure safety and performance.
Duties will include:
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance in accordance with the Maintenance Instructions and record in MMS (Maintenance Management System).
- Carry out corrective maintenance and record in MMS.
- Respond to Anomaly Reports from RCC (Railway Control Centre).
- To operate the Electrical Network locally as required
- To interface with RCC on the operation of the Electrical Network.
- To carry out consignation of electrical equipment and complete the necessary safety documentation.
- Assist with validation of Maintenance Documentation and improvements to the systems.
- Participate in ongoing training in accordance with job requirements.
- Assist other fixed equipment departments as and when required.
- Awareness of and compliance with safety and security documentation.
- Participate in Field Safety Talks, Safety Audits and Incident/Accident reporting.
The right person:
- Reliable, motivated and highly capable
- Have excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- You must have an electrical qualification and experience of working on a high voltage network. You will ideally be qualified to HND/HNC or equivalent, however other qualification will be considered if relevant experience can be demonstrated.
- Have professional experience in industrial Electrical maintenance systems.
If you have the required skills and experience please forward your CV to Gemma Edwards for immediate consideration