Opportunity to join one of the UK’s largest and most respected cosmetic groups. Est. 1983. The Private Clinic are a multi-award-winning Cosmetic Surgery provider with over 30 years’ experience in Medical Cosmetic treatments. World-class specialists in Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery, Body Contouring & Liposuction, Hair Transplants & Restoration, and Aesthetics/Rejuvenation & Dermatology for Men and Women. We currently have clinics in London, Buckinghamshire, Northampton, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and Glasgow, as well as consultation rooms across the UK. Throughout our years of experience, we are proud to have pioneered the widest range of multi-award-winning minimally-invasive, surgical, medical-cosmetic and aesthetic treatments catered to the individual needs of our patients.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Accountant to work at a private healthcare company based in central London. This is a permanent position, paying £25k-£30k per annum depending on experience.
This position will be based in Central London but the person might be required to travel to regional clinics (UK only) occasionally.
- A logical and investigate mind that is tenacious in getting to the root of a problem
- Ability to relate information clearly and accurately, verbally and in written form, in a positive manner that yields cooperation
- Able to take instruction, but think and work well independently, as well as within a team, managing own time keeping to resolve issues in a robust fashion.
- Ability to prioritise work load and works well under pressure, can react to changes within real time
- Bank reconciliations
- Bank receipts posting
- Supplier reconciliation
- Reconciliation of Direct Debit mandates and maintaining a log
- Maintenance of Contracts folder
- Managing petty cash transactions
- Maintaining Lease schedule
- Maintaining Insurance schedule
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Register
- Updating cash-flow forecast
- Ad hoc duties as requested
- Sage50 Accounts experience preferred
- Minimum of 3 year relevant experience
- Excellent working knowledge of excel
- Excellent communication skills and methodical thinking
The Private Clinic aims to respond to all applications however due to the volume of applicants please be advised that we will only respond to those who are short listed. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 days of your application then you have not been successful.