£32,000 - £35,000 per annum + company benefits
My client is seeking a Facilities Manager to join their brand new team in Bristol on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to be involved in the opening of the site, be able to recruit your own team and get everything up and running from scratch.
This is a static role and you will be responsible for managing and coordinating all maintenance and FM duties required on site.
- To be responsible for FM services across the site
- To provide management support to 2 direct reports
- To be the first point of contact for all FM enquires/issues/complaints
- Ensure the cost-effective operation of the contract by monitoring and supporting all of the staff under their control.
- Be responsible for all Health and Safety
- To provide exceptional service to the clients at all times
- Assist in developing and implementation of cost saving initiatives and a strategy to ensure budgeted business needs are met.
- Management and control of all FM projects ensuring they are delivered in a timely manner and within budget.
- Build relationships with 3rd parties and purchase all necessary equipment for the FM department
To be successful you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role; strong Maintenance/Facilities Management experience
- Have a relevant trade background e.g. electrical, carpentry, plumbing
- Be IOSH trained or willing to undertake this
- Excellent communication skills and a professional manner
If you're interested in this exciting new opportunity then please 'apply now' for immediate consideration!