Extra Care Scheme Manager - Coventry
Job Title: Extra Care Scheme Manager
Salary: £30,000- £35,000 (flexibility for interim)
Gilbert Meher have partnered with this highly revered organisation who are famous throughout the Midlands and beyond for their excellent care provision for the elderly.
Through a network of Retirement Housing and Extra Care services, our Client has been providing Housing & Care services for hundreds of elderly people throughout the country for over 100 years.
Despite their age, it is exciting times for the organisation as they look to follow an ambitious corporate strategy that will they see them grow substantially in the next 5 years.
To lead and develop an Extra Care service in the West Midlands focusing on delivering person centered care and achieving commercial targets set by the organisation.
- Provide strategic leadership and empower a team to maximise performance across a luxury Extra Care service
- Build and manage relationships with external stakeholders
- Be the lead contact for CQC and act as the responsible individual for the Extra Care service
- Deliver a first-class customer experience
- A number of years’ experience managing registered care services - preferably Extra Care
- Experience of working with CQC
- A dynamic and energetic personality who can think strategically
- Preferable turnaround experience with strong leadership skills
- An understanding of care regulations and a knowledge of elderly care
If you think you meet the above criteria and are interested in this excellent opportunity please send your CV to Harry Barker at Gilbert Meher.