Specification Sales - London & South East - Tiles
I am recruiting for the UK’s leading supplier and distributor of ceramic and porcelain wall and floor tiles. Following a complete re-branding, the company are expanding and seeking an experience specification sales professional to join their team in the London& surrounding areas.
Over 30 years experience in the industry has led to a successful UK turnover of £10million, and relationships with industry leading brands to provide the specification industry with the best market leading designs. Well respected and established, the company are renowned for their service levels across the UK due to numerous office spaces and manufacturing sites that can provide their customers with products a lot sooner than their competitors.
You will be home based covering the London region managing your own time and diary. An excellent management system, flexible working environments, a company who are consistently investing in growth and want to hear your ideas.. What more could you want?
Must live within 1 hour commute to London
£35,000 - £45,000 basic
+ Bonus based on % of sales
Realistic Y2 bonus £10,000 to £15,000
21 days holiday
Additional tools for the job – phone, laptop etc
- Responsible for growing business on your geographical patch with Architects, Designers, House builders and Developers for use in Commercial and Residential Projects
- Managing existing relationships in place whilst identifying new business opportunities
- Building and maintaining long term professional relationships with Specifiers in order to keep up to date with upcoming projects
- Promoting the companies brand and product portfolio
- Achieving and exceeding target of £250,000 year 1 and growing this YOY
- Managing projects ranging from £1,000 to £250,000
- Must have experience selling to Architects, Designers, House builders, Developers, Contractors
- Will consider a candidate from either commercial specification or residential specification background
- Must have sold an interior based product – tiles, flooring, fabrics, wall coverings, surfaces, KBB, furniture, building materials
- It is important you have a proven track record in external sales with a motivated and driven attitude to make a difference to the sales of a company
Must have full UK driving license as the role requires daily travel.
If you have the relevant experience please apply to the role with your CV.