KS2 Teacher - Croydon
** Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ) Teacher
** 3 Form Entry
** Outstanding OFSTED
** Full time/ Permanent
** September 2017
Our successful and inclusive client school are currently looking to appoint an experienced Key Stage 2 ( KS2 ) Teacher from September 2017 in a full time/permanent class teaching role.
The school have recently been rated Outstanding by Oftsed and have excellent pupil behaviour with children who are eager and motivated to learn. The school is set on spacious grounds with a brand new recently developed site that has amazing resources and modern learning areas.
They are currently looking for an experienced and self motivated Key Stage 2 Teacher to join their thriving school in a full time permanent role from September. The staff all work well as part of a team and work together which is a very important aspect of the schools daily running. The ideal candidate must be able to work well as part of a team whilst also being able to take their own initiative.
Our school can offer:
- Excellent support and training from the SLT
- A mixed vibrant team who all work together
- Outstanding OFSTED rating
- 3 form entry school with in class TAs for support
- Children who are inspired and motivated to learn
- Large outdoor grounds and space
- On site staff car park
- Residential quiet area away from the main road
- Brand new modern buildings and well-resourced school
- Brand new IT suite
Please forward your CV to EJ at REESON Education if you are interested in this KS2 class teaching role and you have the relevant experience and qualifications.