Streetworks Supervisor Our client is a leading highways maintenance contractor serving the North West London Highways Alliance (LoHAC). They seek Streetworks Supervisors who will be responsible for the following:
1. To organise and supervise the operational teams to deliver the companyâ€™s core service programme and traffic management via in house and third party suppliers.
2. To support the management team to establish a rolling (weekly, monthly, annual) programme of works.
3. To recognize the requirement to adjust the programme in reaction to workload, client or operational changes and take the appropriate action
4. To ensure all relevant risk assessment and method statements are adhered to.
5. To effectively manage costs, minimizing material consumption, waste and abortive site visits, as well as plant hire costs.
6. To safely manage depot operations to include materials, plant and vehicles, encompassing the deployment of strategies to reduce waste, defects and damage.
Successful candidates will have a track record in a similar environment and have a minimum of NRSWA Supervisors and SSSTS qualification.
Setsquare is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Setsquare is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.