Financial Accountant, Production - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Our client is one of the UKs largest Productions companies which has grown organically and continues to expand into new markets internationally. The team is now looking for a qualified Accountant to join on a twelve month fixed term contract to support the UK Financial Controller and business through an exciting period of growth, ensuring the financial integrity of its processes and reporting.
You will be a newly qualified accountant and take full ownership of the UK company accounts. As the brand expands so will your responsibilities in this dynamic high growth business.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Financial Controller with the financial accounting and reporting for all UK Production entities
- Perform production, interactive and DVD month end settlement for all UK Production entities
- Review and prepare if necessary the accounting for Other Content and Edit Suites
- Support the profit centres and liaise with the profit centres and provide cost reporting on interactive content along with any other ad hoc reporting as requested
- Liaise with the Head of Production Finance to ensure cost reports are complete and delivered within set deadlines
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of monthly overhead recoveries to productions and interactive
- Perform monthly analysis of recoveries and artist payments
- Assist with the management of the production intra-company - including month end clearing account journals
Skills and Experience:
- Qualified Accountant - looking to make their first move into industry or with media experience
- Advanced user of Excel - Pivots, V-lookups.
- Confident and professional - Demonstrable experience of partnering with senior stakeholders
- Proactive and keen to take ownership of tasks.
- Passionate about Fashion and retail.
This role is being will pay a salary up to £50k.
Candidates who feel they match the above criteria are encouraged to apply for more detail.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.