Travel Consultant - Indian Ocean
£17k to £19k Basic Plus Great Commission OTE £29k
Travel professionals, are you looking to develop your career in the long-haul leisure travel sector? If so, we have a fantastic new Travel Reservations Consultant opportunity! My client is a well-established luxury leisure travel organisation based in North London and they’re offering an exciting opportunity to join one of the most trusted names in tailor-made travel as they grow their busy team of Travel Reservations Consultants.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Travel Sales professional, with good working knowledge of a GDS, a sale driven approach, with great destination knowledge of the Indian Ocean plus worldwide geographical knowledge and exceptional customer service skills. This brand-new Travel Reservations Consultant role offers excellent earning potential as my client is offering a competitive basic salary of up to £19,000 plus a generous commission structure and great industry benefits.
For more information on this superb Travel Reservations Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Travel Reservations Consultant:
- Booking bespoke holidays for a varied customer base
- Offering personal recommendations and expert advice where appropriate
- Upselling, upgrading and selling other add-ons
- Handling inbound enquiries and, where possible, closing each sale
- Offering exceptional customer service
- Working well as part of a busy team
Skills required for the role:
- Previous travel sales experience essential
- Enthusiastic, sales driven and able to work to targets
- Good worldwide geographical knowledge and attention to detail
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Proficient with a GDS
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic new Travel Reservations Consultant role, please contact Joe at Recruitment Avenue