A highly technically driven and emerging organisation is looking to secure a highly talented quality engineer who has experience working within a semi-conductor, automation or clean room based electronics industry. You must be able to install quality systems, practices and procedures with an ever changing organisation. To be successful you will hold a flexible, can do attitude and hold a genuine desire to growth and transition of a truly innovative business.
You will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining all aspects of quality management projects and tools that support and improve customer quality and service. You will also act as an advocate and liaison for customers to improve customer satisfaction.
- Working knowledge of ISO9001
- Ability to compile data and perform analysis
- Prepare, issue or present reports and proposals based on information analysis
- Lead cross-functional teams in quality improvement activities
- Perform risk assessments necessary to manage a multi-site organisation
- Knowledge of semiconductor device structures
- Knowledge of semiconductor component processing, including wafer fabrication, assembly and testing
- Contribute it definition and deployment of quality tools and processes of in-house key subcontractor`s vendors, suppliers and customers.
- Certified quality engineer (CQE) or Six Sigma Green/Black belt Certification.
You will join the business in a permanent capacity and receive up to 45k salary depending upon experience. You will also receive other fantastic benefits within the company including a highly sought after pension package after 3 months.
THE POINT OF CONTACT