Graduate IT Consultant
This leading financial software provider boasts a client list brimming with wealth management companies and stockbrokers. They successfully improve performance of financial clients by providing market-leading software, along with consultancy and training. With each client being different, the company prides itself on its ability to tailor the approach to each client.
With offices nationwide, this role is based in their modern HQ in the heart of London. This company is continuing to grow and boasts a second-to-none training programme that allows graduates to grow from within the company. They are now on the lookout for a Graduate IT Consultant to join their team.
In this Graduate IT Consultant job, you must have strong customer facing and communication skills whilst finding solutions to complex technical issues. You will be working closely with clients to understand their business needs, making sure you take charge of any problems that may arise, providing expert advice. You will need to be confident and able to present your findings to clients of all levels using Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
In this Graduate IT Consultant job, your tasks will include:
- Working closely with clients to ensure the financial software delivers maximum value
- Investigating and problem solve technical issues
- Presenting your findings to clients in a professional manner
- Liaising with various teams to ensure report findings are correct and offering the best advice
- Liaising closely with clients to understand their business requirements
- Using your analytical skills to solve complex problems
What we're looking for?
- At least a 2:1 in a relevant degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated to achieve quality results in a complex and demanding environment with a huge 'can-do'attitude
- A high level of computer literacy as well as a good command of English - both written and verbal
- Impeccable organisation and time management skills
What else is on offer?
- A fantastic opportunity to join a growing software company who pride themselves on developing from within
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly entertainment allowance
- Private medical healthcare scheme
- Company share option and bonus schemes
If you're keen to get stuck into the fast-growing technology scene and looking for a Graduate IT Consultant job, make sure you apply to this Client Services Associate graduate job in London today!