Group Reporting Analyst
A leading independent services provider based in central London are actively looking for a Junior Analyst to join their small but dynamic finance function.
Reporting into the Head office Accountant you will support group reporting on a monthly and annual basis as well as supporting the group forecasting process. Additionally you will provide monthly and statutory accounts for the group.
Key responsibilities include:
- Consolidating various weekly reports from around the group
- Assist in the monthly group consolidation
- Preparation of monthly accounts and Cognos reporting
- Reconciling intercompany balances within the group
- Maintenance of books and records
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Ad-hoc Analysis
The successful candidate will have a minimum 2:1 degree and will be Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA.
Experience on SUN and Cognos is desirable however not essential.
On offer in return is a competitive salary with a fantastic benefits package including study support and a generous bonus scheme.