Pearson Whiffin Education
Pearson Whiffin Education are currently recruiting a full time Science teacher for a job vacancy with a school in the Dover area. You will be able to teach across Biology, Physics and Chemistry. You will hold a UK teaching qualification and have the ability to teach at secondary level. This is a fixed term contract job to start in September.
Key responsibilities of the Science Teacher are:
- You will collaborate with all teachers within the Science department to ensure the curriculum is delivered to the best level possible.
- You will use student's interests as a way of engaging them and supervise student teachers on placements.
- You will ensure all forms of assessment are being utilised so students know how they can improve.
- You will attend monthly staff CPD sessions to share ideas of best practice and outstanding teaching.
- You will implement and follow the school behaviour management policy.
Benefits of the Science Teacher are:
- Career progression with promotion opportunity including pay rise.
- Continual Professional Development (CPD) training whilst you work to help you grow as a teacher.
- Pension contribution.
- Opportunity to work in a popular, Ofsted rated GOOD school.
If you have the necessary skills and would like to find out more about the Science teacher position then please contact Sophie Baldwin on or email