Maintenance Engineer North Dorset Food £36,000
FMCG Maintenance Engineer, North Dorset, up to £36,000
Working hours rotate between two shifts: (Monday - Thursday 6am - 2pm, Friday 6am - 1pm) & (Monday - Thursday 2pm - 10pm & Saturday 8am - 12pm)
A local food production company are seeking a Maintenance Engineer to join their team. You’ll be reporting to the Engineering Manager, responsible for carrying out planned maintenance tasks and site repairs, along with providing engineering support for the operations team.
To be successful as the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer you’ll tick the following boxes:
- Time served engineer ideally within a chilled foods manufacturing environment.
- Experience of a multi-skilled engineering environment preferably within Dairy/Beverage industries.
- You must be able to demonstrate your knowledge of centrifugal and positive displacement pumps, Valve Matrix components including butterfly, multi-port seat, mix-proof valves and control heads giving examples of typical applications.
- Competent with single/three phase and low voltage control applications and installations.
- Ability to troubleshoot and fault find within PLC automated and other control systems.
If you are a hands-on engineer with experience in the food industry please call Luke at Rubicon on , email or apply to this advert now.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate’s details or share them with a third party without first obtaining their permission.