New Build Residential - Senior Quantity Surveyor High rise
Job Title: New Build Residential - Senior Quantity Surveyor (High Rise Towers)
Salary: Up to £75,000 + Package (Car Allowance) + Bonus + Benefits
Where: Central London (City)
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online or by phone (Peter Alleyne)
Who will you be working for:
We are currently representing an organisation which is one of the leading developers in the London & South East region. At this moment in time they are actively seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their current commercial team to work on a major high rise mixed use development (in excess of £400m and over 40 storey's in height) in Central London.
Some of your responsibilities:
- As the Senior QS you will report directly into the project Commercial Manager.
- Working with a junior member of staff underneath you, you will be responsible for delivering several large works packages for main residential towers.
- Prepares Subcontract tender documentation, analyses tender returns and makes recommendations on subcontractor selection.
- Attends subcontract pre-order meetings and agrees any post tender variations and matters affecting tender sum.
- Prepares and monitors subcontract documentation and warranties for eventual engrossment by parties to the contract.
- You will be responsible for procurement, variations, valuations, take offs, measurements and CVR's and overseeing work of the junior members of staff
You must have:
- Candidates will ideally come from a developer background, however due to the size and complexity of the project they will happily look at Senior Quantity Surveyors from a main contracting background.
- Experience in working on large residential projects which consists of RC Frame Construction, is required.
- A degree in Surveying or construction related qualification is essential
Not many opportunities come up to work on projects that have featured in publications such as Building magazine. Its your opportunity to be part of a project which is changing the sky line in the Central London region.
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Please contact Peter Alleyne on .