Mortgage Administration Manager
This is a unique opportunity to join a progressive and dynamic specialist mortgage finance brokerage in Bristol.
We are looking for an individual who has at least 3 years mortgage administration experience.
You will be responsible for heading up the mortgage administration of the business providing support to our adviser teams in Bristol and London.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team in Bristol and London.
- Help to develop and manage the administration procedures within the business
- Provide excellent administration support to the adviser team
- Liaise with lenders, solicitors, estate agents, valuer's to progress mortgage cases through to completion
- Build good working relationships with advisers and directors
- Work closely with other support staff to provide weekly management reporting
- At least 3 years of experience in a mortgage administration role
- Can do attitude and enthusiasm
- Excellent knowledge of the residential and buy to let mortgage lending process supporting mortgage lending cases through to completion
- Excellent communication skills on the telephone and using email, and ability to build relationships with customers and lenders
- Good systems administration skills
- Excellent client service standards
- First class organisational skills
- A proactive approach in initiating and maintaining excellent key working relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to communicate confidently to advisers and decision makers
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Computer literate
- Calm under pressure
- Team player
- Able to think independently and creatively
- Self motivated, works to the highest standards
- Title: Mortgage Administration Manager
- Role: Permanent, office based
- Salary: £25k plus bonus
- Attractive Bristol based office and location