Woodrow Mercer seeks a learning manager who is also technology enabled for a global consultancy who are renowned for their ELearning prowess and forward thinking innovation within the ELearning market.
This opportunity lies within the external learning division who include some of the markets leading consultative professionals in providing external clients with bespoke ELearning content tailored and catering to the required needs and wants. You will not only be required to manage the team but also the management of the entire external learning academy.
Further responsibilities include contributing to business development by scoping out potential solutions and opportunities alongside creating proposals. Also, you will be managing opportunities through direct client discussions and other channels. You will also be working closely with members from other solutions teams to help manage a specific specialist work stream within a learning programme. Project management is also a key segment to this position.
- Management and experience of both ELearning and Blended Learning
- Managing Instructional Designers
- The ability to explore different relationship avenues and build on pre-existing relationships
- Being an advisor on the latest technologies, innovations and digital offerings
- Implementing learning technologies within complex organisations
- Commercial Exposure
This is an exciting opportunity where the successful candidate will be provided with the platform for excellent career and development prospects.
Please get in contact if interested:
Or please feel free to give me a call: