Graduate Assistant Accountant
A residential Property Business, our client is an award winning provider of top-quality services in the high-end, luxury property market. With some of the most sought after locations in their portfolio, our client has seen steady growth since its inception.
Due to the growth of the business, our client is recruiting a Graduate Assistant Accountant with prior relevant experience.
The Graduate Assistant Accountant will:
- Assist in the preparation of accounts
- Process purchase invoices and raise sales invoices
- Carry out bank reconciliations
- And other duties
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Be a grad with at least a 2:1 and have good A-Levels
- Have demonstrated an interest in a career in accounts through extra-curricular activities and work
- Be keen to pursue an accounting qualification
- Have excellent communication skills
If you feel you are the perfect fit for this Graduate Assistant Accountant role, please apply immediately.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.