Commercial Manager - games
This leading provider of videogames products is seeking a talented Commercial Manager to lead a team of account managers responsible for around half of UK business.
They are looking for a proven leader who can develop the team, build relationships with clients and enable the business to grow.
The successful candidate will also be required to use their experience to look for new opportunities to grow the business and develop sales to maximise impact and increase business.
The role will:
- Lead a team of 4/5
- Develop senior relationship with the UK’s leading retailers
- Be a member of the leadership team delivering the core business KPIs
- Work with non-retail partners such as digital integrators, service providers and complimentary businesses to maximise the business
- Project manage cross functional business improvement initiatives and product projects
- Lead and deliver the business plan across physical and Digital product
- Develop the sales team to be best in class, understanding our players, our retailers and how they interact.
- Develop our retail strategy to ensure we are "fit for the future"
Skills and Experience needed:
- Proven commercial leader
- Potential future Commercial Director
- Excellent Commercial acumen
- Commercial Finance Leadership and budget management
- Retail, mobile, consumer industry experience preferred
- Experienced and varied negotiation skillset
- Consumer focused
- Marketing / retail marketing experience preferred
- Proven experience using data to drive business benefit
- Marketing / trade marketing experience
- Leadership - Is able to seize the initiative, make decisions and move quickly to deliver whilst bringing colleagues with them
- Strong communicator & influencer with the ability to work across multiple functions
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to ever changing, dynamic environment
- Innovative - Can find solutions to an array of business challenges and has the focus to see them through to delivery
- Self motivated & Energetic - Demonstrates a natural energy and passion for operating within a commercial environment
- Tenacious - Has a proven track record to deliver commercial results in challenging environments
- Teamwork & Self awareness - Has the ability to works across a wide team and adapt their behaviour accordingly
- Analytical - Can quickly interpret and manipulate data into presentable, compelling insight.
For more jobs like this follow @WayForward_ on Twitter