Bath - Commutable from Swindon, Chippenham, Devizes, Trowbridge, Bristol, Keynsham, Malmesbury, Shepton Mallet, Warminster, Westbury
£38,000 - £42,000 per annum + benefits
Ambridge Harris is working with our established client based in Bath in order to recruit an Integration Accountant to join their team. Your primary focus will be to ensure the smooth integration of financial matters for new branches joining the group and the production of the management accounts until transitioned whilst reporting into the Financial Controller.
Integration for allocated new surgeries -
- On site integration visits in advance of joining the group with follow up visit post acquisition
- Full documentation of visits and communication throughout head office and operations team
- BSM attendance to initial visit and handover any relevant operational tasks
- Completion of the Finance integration task list on time to quality for assigned tasks
- Presenting oneself to the branches in line with client values and maintaining those values at all times
- Owning specific branch P&Ls and producing their monthly management accounts to a high level of accuracy
- Ownership of delivery of comprehensively reconciled balance sheets each month
- Dealing with branch queries regarding their results, and ensuring any process issues are picked up and resolved
- To work with the team to ensure current processes and efficient and fit for purpose, and to help identify areas for efficiency gains to support the next phase of growth
- Regular interaction with the surgeries to answer queries and help them with their process adherence
Candidate Experience & Requirements:
- Professional accounting qualification (e.g. CIMA, ACCA etc) or equivalent qualification/experience
- Experienced in management accounting roles
- Previous commercial experience
- Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment - flexibility is key
- Excellent IT skills including advanced excel, and confident on various management reporting systems
- Strong attention to detail, and able to deliver right-first-time results quickly
- Deadline focussed, and willing to put in the effort required to ensure they always meet them
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work well within the team, and communicate effectively but sympathetically with the surgeries.
- Will need to be happy travelling with occasional overnight stays as group is national.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.