Senior Automation Tester
OneFamily are looking for an experienced and confident Senior automation tester to join dyanmic and evolving IT department at our site in central Brighton.
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of this role is to deliver automated testing for a range of web applications as a member of the Technical Test Team within the IT department. The Senior Automation Tester will complete automated testing for both project and business as usual (BAU) work streams, collaborating with other stakeholders from IT and the wider business, to ensure that test automation requirements are fulfilled.
The Senior Automation Tester will serve as a specialist in all aspects of test automation, including approach, scripting, maintenance, test automation tools\technologies and performing automated testing throughout the Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
Working closely with the Technical Test Manager and Automation Test Lead, the Senior Automation Tester will develop and maintain automated regression tests within our unified automation framework and in line with defined scripting standards, procedures and best practices. As a key specialist, the Senior Automation Tester will represent test automation at project meetings and provide estimates for test automation activities.
Skills, knowledge & experience:
- Experience of working on test automation projects from inception to delivery.
- A natural problem-solver with ability to think laterally and explore alternative approaches in order to provide the best test solutions.
- Sound working knowledge of Selenium WebDriver with Java/C#, TestNG/NUnit and page object model.
- Comfortable using Intellij/Eclipse IDEs.
- Solid experience of creating and maintaining test automation frameworks which include preparation of test data, writing generic reusable functions and converting manual test scripts into automation scripts in Selenium WebDriver.
- Knowledge of creating and maintaining varied data driven, keyword driven and hybrid automation frameworks.
- Expertise identifying GUI objects using various methods (e.g. XPath, CSS etc.).
- Automated testing experience of web applications, web services and APIs.
- Sound working knowledge of SQL.
- Working knowledge of XML\JSON.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
In return we offer:
Relaxed dress code
25 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
Generous bonus scheme
Excellent voluntary benefits scheme
Healthcare and life assurance
Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
Staff Introduction scheme
Reward & Recognition schemes
If we sound like a company you’d like to work for and you'd like more details- then please get in touch and we will be glad to send you the full job description!