A DIVISIONAL ACCOUNTANT is required by our client, a successful main dealer group. Operating from their offices in Weston-super-Mare your responsibilities will be:
- To control the Accounts Department for Yeovil and Dorchester (the 'Division’).
- To ensure the maintenance of up to date ledgers of suppliers and analysis of purchases.
- To control the banking, cash and cheque transactions for the Division and maintain appropriate records.
- To provide support and information to the Financial Director.
- To ensure Management Accounts are provided in a timely and accurate fashion.
- To manage the Group Sales Administration staff.
In addition you will ensure all payments are authorised before being made, oversee the reconciliation of bank statements and manufacturer’s accounts, prepare and dispatch cheques in accordance with company policy, assist in the monitoring of budgets and accounts.
This is an integral role within the company and carries a large degree of responsibility. Therefore you will need to demonstrate a stable period of experience as a motor industry accountant and hold the relevant qualifications.
kream motor recruitment is a motor trade-specific recruitment agency based near Exeter covering the whole of the south west, specialising in permanent vacancies in franchised motor dealers. Please visit our website to view all of our current vacancies.