Primary Teacher (Year 5)
PRIMARY TEACHER (YEAR 5) - BRENT - OPEN TO NQT’s OR EXPERIENCED TEACHERS
My Client school in Brent is currently recruiting for a Primary Teacher, to join their team in September. Whether an experienced teacher or an NQT, the school would love to hear from you! The Head Teacher of the school is keen to meet teachers with passion, energy and creative flair.
Are you an experienced Year 5 Teacher? Or perhaps an NQT who is keen to teach KS2?
Are you constantly graded 'Good’ or 'Outstanding’ in observations?
Ideal person for this Primary Teacher (Year 5) position
- Year 5 Teacher - Key Stage 2
- Experienced or NQT
- Exceptional Classroom practitioner required
- Creative and personable
- Meeting and exceeding all 8 teaching standards
School and opportunity?
- Outstanding leadership and Management - Determined SLT with clear leadership goals
- 'GOOD’ school - In an excellent position to reach that Outstanding grade in the next inspection
- 2/3 Form entry
- Inner London Borough of Brent
- 1st Class CPD opportunities
- Great progression opportunities
- Main Pay Scale 1-6 £28,098 - £38,241
Are you the right candidate for this Primary Teacher role?
- 2:1 degree, A-C A 'level grades, A*-C GCSE grades
- Consistently good/Outstanding teaching
- Excellent behaviour management skills and classroom presence
Do not miss this excellent opportunity! Apply now for this Primary Teacher (Year 5) post in Brent today! Apply now by sending your CV to Clarus Education today. Please fill in the form below. If shortlisted, you will be contacted within 48 hours.