Are you as passionate about music as you are about crafting great content?
We’re looking for an experienced Content Editor with a flair for creating engaging print copy and rich media to play an integral role in our Creative Services team.
You’ll be producing daily content for PRS for Music’s print and online channels, including M magazine and M online, and will assist with the production of high quality video and audio for use across the brand.
You’ll also provide a copywriting and proof-reading resource for the wider Marketing and Communications department, writing adverts and marketing materials, and supporting the overall work of the department.
The role of Content Editor will include:
- Pitching, sourcing and creating daily written content for M online and M magazine including business news, interviews and careers advice
- Using social channels including Hootsuite, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to engage with audiences
- Assisting with the production of video and audio content, including interviews, live music sessions and playlists
- Attending and reporting from industry conferences and events, representing both M and PRS for Music
- Contributing to the quarterly M print magazine and associated editorial meetings
- Working with the Editorial Manager to ensure communications adhere to tone of voice and style guidelines
The ideal applicant will have an understanding of what makes engaging and informative copy with a proven track record for creating top quality journalistic content.
You will be a qualified copywriter or journalist with a natural aptitude for writing clear, concise and business-led content for a variety of audiences.
Ideally you will have a background working within a busy magazine, communications, media or agency environment. Experience of creating rich media content including audio and visual assets, preferably using Final Cut Pro for the Mac, is essential for this role.