Purple Monkey Recruitment are currently recruiting for an exciting new position working as a UX Designer in a specialist multi-channel retailer based in South Devon.
Your responsibilities as a UX Designer will include:
- Present new ideas and implement them across all areas of web, mobile and new online products.
- Improving user experience where possible with user-centred design methodology.
- Ensuring all visual design stages are well executed.
- Looking at entry/exit pages and initiating recommendations for improvement to grow sales/conversions.
- Preparing regular reporting overviews for the executive management team.
- Supporting SEO/PPC controllers with detailed reports.
- Improving existing content through design
- Ad-hoc responsibilities and projects as directed by the Manager.
In order to be a successful UX Designer, you will ideally have the following:
- Previous experience working within UX Design or UI Design across multiple platforms is preferred.
- Experience working with relevant tools e.g. Sketch, Framer, Adobe CS
- Skilled with Microsoft Office - excel / access etc.
- Passion for User-Centred Design.
If you think you have what it takes to become a successful UX Designer in this multi-channel retail brand, please contact Nicole at Purple Monkey Recruitment for a confidential discussion about this role or your next career move.