Business Analysis Manager
About The Role
We have an exciting new opportunity as a Business Analysis Manager to work within the Analysis Practice leadership team, to lead, manage and continually develop a team of business and IT analysis professionals to ensure they have the appropriate skills, attitudes and motivation to meet the current and future needs of a first class Business Analysis service.
We are looking for a candidate with significant experience in line management, especially design or analysis teams, across a broad portfolio of change.
You will be accountable for the operational implementation of the BA strategy, providing continually improving high quality, efficient and effective business analysis. You will proactively collaborate with all stakeholders, ensuring that your team evolves to continually meet changing business needs and developments in best practice.
Working with the BA leadership team, you will also be expected to input into and assist with developing practice strategy and to represent the BA practice with stakeholders across the organisation.
We are looking for the successful candidate to:
- Be training towards and/or hold experience equivalent to the BCS Business Analysis Expert standard or equivalent.
- Have a Business Analysis or design background with experience, preferably in business and software development.
- Have significant experience in the development and continuous improvement of analysis people, methodologies, processes and practices.
- Have strong experience of business analysis tools and techniques that also support estimation and resource forecasting, including activity/approach planning, operational design, risk identification, process/customer journey mapping, agile and waterfall delivery.
- Possess strong experience in high quality assurance, performance measurement and reporting.
About The Company
At The Coventry we are currently undertaking an exciting journey of growth and development of our Change Business Analysis Practice. As we progress on our journey we are seeking talented individuals who are passionate about delivering an outstanding experience for both members and colleagues in an environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of the future success of the organisation and work in surroundings where personal and professional development is taken seriously.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and you are looking for an opportunity within a fast paced business change environment we look forward to receiving your application.
What we offer:
Salary: £42,356 - £63,534 Pro Rata Per Annum
25 days Holiday