Sales Ledger Analyst - Newcastle upon Tyne - £20,000 to £23,000
KCR Solutions are currently looking to recruit a Sales Ledger Analyst for our client in Newcastle upon Tyne. They need someone who can ensure invoices are submitted to customers in a timely and accurate manner, and who can ensure data is accurate and presented to set deadline. The successful candidate will earn £20,000 to £23,000.
- Production of customer invoices and back up documentation to agreed deadlines
- Production of customer consolidated invoices and reports to agreed deadlines
- Production of customer MI data and analysis to agreed deadlines
- Invoice input into various accounting systems.
- Updating customer price lists
- Producing forward planning and forecasting reports for customers (internal and external)
- Resolution of any customer queries
- Liaising with internal account management teams regarding any ad-hoc data requests
- Liaising with external customers regarding Purchase Orders for invoices produced
- Extensive knowledge of Excel and formulas
- Knowledge of business systems (Epicor would be advantageous but not essential)
- Prior knowledge of Finance and achievement of month end deadlines
Please note, due to the expected high levels of applications for this post we may be unable to offer an individual response. If you have not heard back from ourselves within 5 days of forwarding your CV then unfortunately on this occasion your application will have been unsuccessful.