Sales Consultant (German) | £19,000 - £21,000 plus benefits including bonus up to £6k, pension and healthcare | Pharmaceutical industry | Cambridgeshire
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a sales consultant (fluent in German) to join an exciting growing company based in Cambridgeshire. You will join a fantastic team and will be constantly challenged as you are exposed to new technologies and techniques including chromatography consumables.
Sales Consultant duties include but are not limited to:
- Telephone based sales and promotion of chromatography equipment and consumables used by pharmaceutical, research institutes and environmental companies to name a few.
- Achieve sales and margin targets for the assigned territory
- Selling and promoting the Company's chromatography consumables, instrument and Liquid Management (LM) product ranges
- Ensuring that all chromatography and LM clients are actively informed of our full range of products and services throughout the territory
- Provide technical product solutions to existing and new clients
- Drive territory sales and margin, including the customer database, business analysis and sales process tools
- Grow and maintain relationships with existing clients and introduce new clients
Sales Consultant skills and experience required:
- Candidate must be fluent in German
- Science Degree
- Have an interest and understanding of chromatography consumables (ESSENTIAL)
- Some sales experience would be beneficial
- Understanding of pharmaceutical / chemical markets beneficial
Our client is an international supplier of equipment and consumables, with offices based in Cambridgeshire. They offer a competitive salary, bonus and benefits and the chance to further your career.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on .
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Sales, Science, Pharmaceutical, Scandinavian, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Icelandic, Portuguese or Greek, chromatography