Technical Support Administrator
The primary role of the Technical Support Associate (TSA) is to support the Account Managers in delivering a quality service to our portfolio clients. The TSA will work in a team with other TSA's to collectively support the portfolio business.
The key tasks for the TSA are as follows;
- Asset Management - Ensuring that there is an up-to-date and accurate register of assets for each client with data
- Client Data - Ensuring that all data relating to the client is correctly stored on the cloud server
- Compliance Management - Managing the Thorough Examination (TE) process from start to finish for each client.
- D2E Audit Process - Managing the site or unit audit process from arranging dates for audits to reviewing audit and submitting to client with Account Managers permission.
- Contract Management - Ensuring that any contract variations for either adding new sites or removing sites from the client's portfolio are completed to the client requirements.
- Financial Management - Setting up trackers for the management of all quotes and invoices in line with client processes.
- Account Support - Support the account manager by coordinating, collating data and, on occasion, attending for supplier and client meetings.
- KPI Data Collation
- Reporting - Collating data for monthly/quarterly Client reports and occasional writing of life cycle reports and strategic reports.
- Technical Advice - The TSA must have the ability to handle calls and email requests for basic information regarding the client, site or asset. It is important that the TSA understands when to seek advice or escalate these requests.
- Follow all ISO processes and contractual obligations
Skills and Experience for the job
- Excellent customer communication
- Good administrative skills with the ability to easily multi-task a variety of tasks
- IT Knowledge: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Office 365
- Ability to quickly learn to use new software and databases (specific to the Client)
- Respect, follow and uphold the clients core values regarding Safety, Ethics and Quality
- Respect and follow all Health and Safety Policies of the client
- Demonstrate a professional image and operate in all circumstances with the highest professional integrity. Wear appropriate work wear when required
- Flexible approach to work so can work individually or as part of a team. Have the outlook to discuss issues or barriers with the relevant personnel in a timely or productive way
- Endeavour to deliver more than was expected by the client to enhance customer satisfaction
- Ensure timely delivery of contract obligations or informal agreements
- Implement effective time management and plan own work efficiently
- Willingness to continuously learn, but ensure up-to-date working knowledge of all relevant codes.
- Actively participate in company's ongoing development
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.