Business Development Manager Energy/Demand Response
Our client, a fast growing provider of demand and frequency response technology to various sectors, are currently seeking an experienced sales professional within the energy management sector to work as a Business Development Manager in a national role. The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary and commission opportunity as well as the chance to work for an organization which is expecting to see a huge amount of growth over the next few years.
- Seek new business with both commercial and industrial customers in providing a consultative approach on demand response programmes
- Provide detailed information and quotes to close business
- Have support from Business Development Executives in order to arrange meetings across the UK
- Attend various energy related conferences and exhibitions
The company has a strong preference for those with sales experience within the demand/frequency response space, given how niche the sector is. However, the company would also be willing to consider sales professionals from related energy products such as battery storage, solar and other sectors related to the grid. A firm understanding of the concept of demand response is essential however. You will be a proven sales professional with a strong work ethic.
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent uncapped commission potential
- 5% Pension
- Excellent prospects with a well established and growing company
Based in Central West London but operaitng internationally, the company are a fast moving organization operating in the energy management sector and specialize within demand response and frequency response technology. Working both internationally and within the UK market,, providing demand response services for STOR, FFR, triad and the capacity mechanism they're looking to achieve considerable growth over the next few years with the addition of a number of new members of staff. Due to continued expansion, they now require new Business Development Managers to join their team. In addition to demand and frequency response, the company also have a division which focuses on battery storage. They have recently undergone a substanital investment from an energy supplier and are continuing to grow.