ITN Mark Education are recruiting for a qualified Science Teacher on behalf of an Outstanding school in Birmingham.
- Outstanding at Ofsted.
- A large mainstream secondary school.
- Pupil behaviour is very good.
- Senior leadership offer outstanding support.
- Staff enjoy positive working relationships with colleagues and pupils.
- Teaching Science to Key Stage 4.
- Full time.
- Planning and delivering good or outstanding lessons.
- Maintain high standards of teaching and learning within Science.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a Science specialist, with a degree in a related subject.
- Hold UK QTS, QTLS or NQT status.
- Be able to plan and deliver good or outstanding lessons.
- Have a creative approach to lesson planning to make lessons fun.
- Be able to commit to a full time, permanent post.
Please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.