Broking Support Administrator
Insurance Administration - Broker - Bournemouth - Permanent
A respected and established insurance broker based in Bournemouth are currently looking for a Broking Support Administrator to join their SME insurance team.
The role has come about due to staff progression and reports into the team SME Manager. This is an important role providing administrative support to the Insurance Advisers of the department.
Success in this role will be measured on achieving support targets and providing excellent administrative support. You will be providing administration support on a daily basis including general enquiries, renewals, mid-term adjustments, obtaining quotations and accounting procedures as requested.
- Deal with customer service non advice enquiries from clients insurers and other third parties
- Manage administration of client renewals, including renewal documentation; renewal quotations and accounting procedures ensuring FCA deadlines are adhered to
- Assist in preparation of sales and renewal documentation including letters, renewals and final reports as applicable
- Maintain an efficient diary system including age debtor lists, accounts queries, chasing documentation and renewal terms.
- Develop good working relationships with key insurer personnel
You will preferably have insurance broking or administration experience either from working at an insurer or broker. This is a superb opportunity for someone looking for a stable and professional role that enjoys working in a pivotal role which is highly visible.