Store Manager Designate North London
About The Role
Things are moving pretty fast here at Halfords! Have you got the pace, experience and career aspiration to move with us?
About the role
Our Store Managers are at the heart of our business and are critical to the success of Halfords Retail! It’s a big job but it’s hugely rewarding - and the rewards are there to achieve, as Halfords like nothing more than to grow and develop our talent to create Area Managers of the future.
Day to day your responsibilities as a Store Manager will include;
• The overall operation of your store - we want you to treat your store like it’s your own business, taking accountability for its success!
• Leading your team to deliver the very best customer service and product knowledge - ensuring sales are maximised and customers are 'wowed’ every time they visit a Halfords store
• Coaching and developing your team - ensuring everyone is performing to their potential and creating talent for the future
• Engaging and motivating your team - getting the best out of your team encouraging a culture of fun
• Keeping your store environment commercial and well merchandised
• Being an ambassador for Halfords - helping to drive our Retail business strategy forward
To apply for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate similar retail Store Management experience, a passion for working at Halfords and love our products and our services. Alongside this you’ll want to be a leader who can inspire, motivate, coach and develop a team to deliver outstanding customer service, sales and profit results.
Halfords are the UKs leading retailer of leisure and automotive products and the UKs leading operator in garage serving and auto repair. Our retail business boasts over 460 stores, on-line shopping, a delivery service and in-store collection. Just to top this off, as of 2014 we are now one of the Sunday Times best big companies to work for!
In return we offer a competitive salary, pension and benefits package including performance related bonus, 25% colleague discount (available in retail stores and Autocentres), access to a range of discounts on everyday goods, financial products and services, as well as the option to join our ShareSave and Cycle2Work schemes.
So what are you waiting for, get your career on the move today by applying on the link below.