£40,000 - £45,000
Juice are very excited to offer this fantastic opportunity with an award winning, recognised insurance company based in Central Bristol. This is a super opportunity to join the business during an exciting period of growth. You will be responsible the ownership of the entire marketing function, working closely with the Business Development Director.
This opportunity will see you overseeing a wide variety of tasks from team leadership to developing and managing the organisations’ on-line presence and digital marketing.
The core purpose of this role will be to define the organisations’ marketing strategy in alignment with the overall strategy, building and strengthen and cultivating the brand both internally and externally.You willoversee and write copy for new products, PR & marketing campaigns and effectively manage the external Agency resource as a key part of the communications and brand strategy.
Key responsibilities are:
- To shape and lead the Marketing function and support senior management in the delivery of sales and marketing objectives
- Plan and manage an effective communications calendar that co-ordinates and integrates all channel activities, responds to business and customer needs, drives cost efficiencies and adopts a customer friendly contact strategy.
- Review and write copy for new product development, PR and marketing campaigns being aware of the FCA’s requirements for financial promotions.
- Oversee and manage business as usual customer communications.
- Provide specialist marketing input to communication campaigns.
- Review Brand guidelines so that they are adhered to in all internal and external communications
- Liaise with other function areas of the business to ensure sign off on all financial promotions and relevant communications.
- Provide project management support to senior management team
- Provide hands-on marketing and communication advice and expertise to all areas of the business as required.
- Build and maintain relationships with agencies, suppliers and internal specialist functions.
- Write copy where appropriate.
- Provide full commercial and marketing support to the Head of Sales and Marketing.
- Build and manage the on-line presence and digital marketing.
- Undertake ad hoc work when necessary.
As the ideal candidate, you will play a pivotal role in raising the organisations profile, generating new business and assisting with the delivery of all Sales and Marketing targets. You will have the ability to consistently deliver the brand message through all media including internal and external communication.
You enjoy working in a fast paced environment and bare excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi task and priorities workloads and meet deadlines to a high standard.
Previous managerial and marketing experience with relevant qualification also essential.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity and you would like to hear more, please contact Kate Davis at Juice recruitment today!