Applied Data Scientist
Data Scientist - Applied Machine Learning
Harnham are currently working with a huge e-commerce company in London/Barcelona/Boston on a very exciting new project for the business. You will join as the senior data scientist for the London office, tasked with analysing/experimenting with their enormous data sets and creating new-found insights for the business.
The role will give you the opportunity to work on several applied machine learning problems in relation to ad-spend, marketing and image recognition. You will have the opportunity to explore the latest tools and technologies, including work with Tensorflow in Spark.
The company has a great learning culture where collaborating and sharing ideas, as well as going to conferences is actively encouraged!
If you want to join an exciting data-driven business with an amazing office culture then please apply using the link!
SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST - OVERVIEW
You will be:
- Using complex analytical techniques (e.g. machine learning) to derive insights from large datasets
- Delivering insights to drive product decisions
- Working on recommendation systems
- Exploring image recognition techniques
- Sharing ideas and collaborating with scientists like you
SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST - YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Maths, Physics etc.
- Experience using either Python or R
- Experience using SQL
- 2+ years experience handling large data sets
SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST - BENEFITS
As a Senior Data Scientist you could earn up to £85,000 + benefits package
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page. For more information about similar roles please contact Nick Mandella at Harnham.
Python, SQL, R, Statistical Modelling, Data Science, Data Scientist, Product optimisation, personalisation, segmentation, customer, statistics, machine learning, real-time.