Senior Technology Advisor Management Consultant / Manager (Salesforce)
The location is Negotiable/Flexible.
Are you passionate about Salesforce and how it is transforming industries around the world? Our client is an innovative consultancy in the utilities space and are looking to continue to grow their Resources Client Service Group, by bringing on board experienced Technology Advisory Practitioners to be part the Resources Client Service Group. You will be responsible for managing client relationships and providing industry insight and experience across the Energy, Utilities, Chemicals and Natural Resources industries. We are looking for individuals who can articulate and clearly communicate the opportunities that new technologies can give clients. - this could be the opportunity you are looking for!
- Work with the C-suite at our clients orchestrating strategies to best leverage cutting edge new IT for greatest strategic impact/ competitive advantage.
- Help CMOs/CIOs define the value case for Salesforce.
- Help our clients understand how to best leverage Salesforce and related technologies through the creation of blueprints, roadmaps and governance structures.
- Focus on problem solving and high paced value creation for our clients; using the Salesforce platform to deliver business value and support future growth through 'new’ digital, cloud, and next generation technologies.
- Providing Program and Project Services focusing on 'new IT’ methods and tools (e.g. Agile/ Scrum, DevOps, Design Thinking)
- Be at the forefront of the Digital Revolution
Skills and Qualities:
- Proven ability to shape and lead IT transformation through provision of strategy, consulting, digital and technology and operations services in collaboration with our partners
- Understanding of the Resources industry (Energy, Utilities, Chemicals and Natural Resources).
- Experience in Salesforce and Salesforce ISVs such as Cloudsense, CallidusCloud, Apptus, Pros, Zuora, Chameleon, Thunderhead, Ciphercloud, RemedyForce and ServiceMax.
- Thorough understanding of the SaaS and PaaS value propositions
- A passion and commitment to Salesforce platform and ISVs and a drive to build vendor relationships and influence the way these are taken to market, including via the development of industry specific solutions.
- A demonstrated ability to identify opportunities for value creation based on core understanding of Salesforce platform technologies.
- An ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
- Ability to effectively communicate the implications of complex technical concepts to senior, non-technical audiences.
- Experience of defining and delivery IT strategy integrating 'new’, next generation Technologies into organisations’ landscape.
- Experience at leading complex programs and projects using new IT methods & tools (Agile/ DevOps/ Design thinking).
- Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.