My client is a dynamic, highly reputable and leading financial services business looking to expand their team further. They are seeking an experienced Administrator to join their Paraplanning team on a full time, permanent basis. The salary is between £16,000 - £19,000 per annum, dependant on experience. Other benefits include full support in obtaining professional qualifications, Company Cashplan, Income Protection and more.
This will suit someone who has experience in a similar role within financial services, looking to further their career within a forward thinking and growing business and become a Paraplanner.
Main duties include;
- Undertake research in preparation of client recommendations
- Assist in the preparation of review meetings
- Update and maintain client information on back office systems
- Assist the operations area where required in administrative tasks
- Understand clients overall financial position from adviser gathered fact finds
- Accurately prepare suitability reports and letters to target deadlines
The successful candidate must have;
- A general understanding of financial planning & experience within the Financial Services industry
- Good report writing skills with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- An understanding of whole market financial products
- Experience of Financial Express Analytics (desirable not essential)
- Ability to prioritise, plan and organise own workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Good working knowledge of Intelliflo, Microsoft Office and confident with IT systems
- Ideally working towards a financial services level 3 qualification
You will be working in a busy and friendly open plan office with a company offering excellent benefits!
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this role.