IT Technical Support
Interaction Recruitment is the UK's fastest growing independent recruiter with offices Nationwide. We are currently working on behalf of our client who are recruiting a Client Technical Support to join their advancing team in Birmingham.
As a Client Technical Support your role is to provide clients with technical expertise and guidance, using best a practice approach for implementation of products. Additionally, to assist in the progression of product evolution through dissemination of client feedback and documentation to assist with onboarding. The key remit of a Client Integration Consultant is to ensure a frictionless implementation of products in the most appropriate way. An important aspect of the role will include the dissemination of technical knowledge to technical and non-technical clients, via demonstrations, meetings and phone calls.
The role will require travel to customer sites.
Main Areas of Responsibility
- Day-to-day management of technical integration with clients
- Liaise with IT Support team
- Help and advise customers integrating into technical product portfolio (ECM)
- Gathering requirements from customers to aid the evolution of propositions
- Testing and review of scoped client solutions
- Interpretation of client processes into the product range
- Sharing technical knowledge with non-technical staff and customers, via presentations, meetings and phone calls.
- Logical thinker
- Self-initiative and drive
- Good team player
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent general IT skills and understanding of IT Systems
- Business process and activity analysis
- MS Office
- Knowledge of XML and API consumption
Education and Experience
- Degree or 3+ years' work experience in a technical role
- Experience scoping requirements
- Technical integrations