An amazing opportunity has just been created from my client, a Global Business Service provider, for a Financial Analyst supporting their European business.
This position was created through the growth across Europe where they operate a bespoke project based service.
The position will be based in their London head office reporting into the Head of FP&A and Financial projects where your duties will consist of:
- Posting and reconciliations in accordance with quarter close timetable.
- Provide analyses and reconciliations of P&L, Balance Sheet and cash balances
- Improve effectiveness and efficiency of Month close processes
- Perform analyses of outwards balances, including explanation of differences from plan and source
- Contributes to commentary that feeds into quarterly Board Reports
- Apply US GAAP and UK GAAP principles for financial reporting purposes
- Preparation of quarterly SOX control information and maintaining compliance
- Resolve and support queries from internal and external audits
- Data sourcing and reconciliation, modelling and analysis during the Business Planning process
- Supports the Accounting team with ad hoc analysis work, queries and supports members of the wider Group Finance team.
The role will be suited for someone with previous experience as a Business Partner or Analytical experience that is looking to broaden their horizons.
Candidates will a be ACCA/ACA/CIMA Finalists to a couple years Post Qualified with previous in an Analytical environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.