French speaking Assistant Accountant - London
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a vibrant Soho based consultancy. Your role will be working alongside the Financial Controller and being responsible for the transactional accounting.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate to get hands-on experience in accounts. This role offers progression within the business, in a dynamic working environment.
Main duties of the French speaking Assistant Accountant
- Assisting the Financial Controller in preparing the monthly management accounts pack for 4 entities
- Receiving and recording supplier invoices and processing them within the accounting system
- Staff credit card expenses.
- Assisting with payment and bank reconciliation tasks
- Providing support in preparing the financial reports in the accounting and finance system
- Maintaining and updating the financial information from the financial database and system
- Applying the basic accounting principles, knowledge, and techniques to analyse the variances, assisting in production of journals, and performing routine accounting activities
- Providing support in preparing local taxes and payroll.
The French speaking Assistant Accountant will ideally have:
- Graduate ideally in Finance & Accounting
- Fluent written and spoken French
- Management accounting experience
- Experience or knowledge of French payroll systems
- Great attention to detail
- Takes pride in presenting work that is timely and accurate
- Ability to communicate at all levels and with non-financial personnel
For more information please apply to Chloe Hassan via the application button.