Financial Controller - Construction Industry
Our client is a high quality supplier of engineered solutions to the construction industry. With a strong emphasis on quality and client service, this family based company has grown substantially over a period of some 40 years. The company's 5 year plan includes the ambition to double turnover within the period. Having implemented a new senior management structure, they are now looking to make the key appointment of a Financial Controller. With a realistic route to Finance Director, the successful candidate will possess the hunger to succeed and grow within the operation.
Reporting in to the Finance Director, you will need to possess / demonstrate:
- Accomplished communication skills, with the ability to present confidently at Board level
- A high level of professionalism, to fit with the company's ethos and strong client focus
- Strong commercial awareness, with the ability to take a "top down" view of the company's commercial activity
- An accounting qualification such as ACA/ACCA/CIMA (a "nearly qualified" could be considered)
- An accounting background at a similar level, preferably gained within the construction sector
- Strong people management experience (essential)
Standard hours are 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. with some flexible working potentially available.
An exciting opportunity for a strong Financial Controller to excel within a highly professional environment.