No sponsorship for this role.
I am looking for a talented Front-end Developer to join my clients team, based in central London.
You must be a creative thinker with a passion for all things digital and the ability to communicate your ideas. You'll work closely with campaign delivery team and techies to produce the most eye catching and engaging creative work for their diverse range of big name brands.
Key Requirements Although not essential, you will have experience in the industry with either a publisher, creative agency or media agency background.
The role requirements are;
- Strong knowledge of UI / UX principles
- Proven experience in web development using the Ruby on Rails web application framework
- Knowledge of backend languages such Python
- BSc in a computer science related discipline
- Experience using Flash, Photoshop, After Effects, HTML5, CSS3, SPineJS / BackboneJS
- Proactive and resourceful personality who achieves success with minimal oversight
- Passenger, RSpec, MySQL, Nginx, MongoDB & Redis
- Knowledge of Rackspace, Amazon EC2, S3, Heroku, & EBS services
- Unix / Linux systems (Bash)
- Experience with Cookbook, Capistrano and Chef, Git
It would be an advantage to have links to any accounts on GitHub, BitBucket, etc and be able to talk through your code using a computer during the interview.
All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.